Title: Marketing Communications Coordinator (Posted 9/12/17)
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented addition to our dynamic team. The Marketing Communications Coordinator is responsible for supporting and executing a broad range of marketing and communications projects, including: web content, events and social media.
- Execute innovative digital marketing strategies to improve awareness and engagement for Egg Press products.
- Assist in developing communications for the purpose of brand positioning and messaging
- Management and execution of social media presence
- Assists team in designing and writing copy for website, web promos, and email marketing campaigns
- Project manage major marketing campaigns (ex. Write_On)
- Manage events (i.e. sample sale, Ted X, Write_On)
- Create content used in company’s marketing initiatives including: blogs, web content, and print copy
- Assist in possible PR projects
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with press, local agencies, and organizations
- Attends events as the face of Egg Press
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Digital Marketing, Communications, or related fields preferred
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience working in the field of social media, digital marketing or communications
- Ability to manage a marketing campaign through its life cycle
- Experience with events is preferred
- Experience in consumer goods market
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred. Basic Photoshop skills required.
- Ability to demonstrate consistent competency across all social media channels
- Excellent project management skills including maintaining a budget, communications, and scheduling
- Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Salary: $43,000-48,000
- Generous benefits package including: paid time off, paid holidays, 100% premium paid health care (including dental and vision), 401K with a company match.
Application Guidelines: Please submit a cover letter, resume’, and three references to email@example.com